- Only registered IJL visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend IJL.
- Visitors who register prior to IJL or onsite at the event may be asked for proof of trade status. Proof of trade status could include trade association membership, business card showing name of visitor, copies of a supplier invoice, exhibitor referral or other.
- IJL is strictly for members of the jewellery, gift and fashion TRADE ONLY. If you are found not to be from the trade you will be refused registration and will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Students are permitted entry to the show but must be on a recognised jewellery course and must state their college name on the registration form. Large groups of students are discouraged from attending the show unless split into small groups (less than five) and accompanied by a lecturer
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from IJL.
- Anyone attending IJL should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see
- Anyone obtaining an IJL visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave IJL.
- Children under the age of 16 who attend IJL will be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Anyone attending IJL must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt IJL.
- The admissions fee for visitors who have not registered or are unable to produce an IJL ticket/registration form on the day is £25.
- Press badges at IJL are restricted to Editors, Sub Editors, Editorial Assistants, Editorial Researchers, Publishers, Journalists, Broadcasters, Web Bloggers and Photographers associated with the jewellery industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Please note that Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Publishing staff and Media Sales Representatives will not qualify as Press for this show.
- Official IJL photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IJL. Anyone attending IJL consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing IJL in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at IJL without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- Visitors will not be permitted entry into the show after 4pm on the last day.
- Visitors to IJL will be required to have their bags searched by security personnel prior to admission and visitors may be subject to further random bag searches during their attendance at IJL.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from IJL and Olympia who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- CCTV is in operation at IJL. Images will be recorded for prevention of crime and public safety and may be shared with the police.
- By registering to attend IJL you will automatically have an account created for you on our website allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the exhibitors you contact or favourite and you can amend these settings at any time via the website.
Crowd Notice/ Release
Please be aware that by entering IJL, you consent to your voice and likeness being used without compensation in programmes, films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and you release Reed Exhibitions, it's successors, assigns and licensees from any liability, on account of such usage. If you do not wish to be the subject to the foregoing, do not enter IJL.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN