REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
International Jewellery London Christmas Buying Survey Free Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
• The IJLChristmas Buying Survey Free Prize Draw (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as IJL Free Prize Draw) is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
• We are the organisers of the IJL event to be held on 4-6 September 2016 at Olympia (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as IJL)
• For all queries or issues with the IJL Free Prize Draw however, please contact:
Laura Heather - Gateway House 28, The Quadrant Richmond Surrey, TW9 1DN
The customer service telephone line is 020 8271 2144 and we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
• Alternatively email email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the IJL Free Prize Draw.
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the IJL Free Prize Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the IJL Free Prize Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the IJL Free Prize Draw.
• Entry into the IJL Free Prize Draw is open to all respondents who complete the IJL Christmas Buying survey
• Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into the IJL Free Prize Draw to win a Fortnum & Mason Christmas Champagne and Chocolate Box Hamper (Prize).
• Entrants will only be entitled one entry into the IJL Free Prize Draw.
• Unfortunately: (a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited; (b) any persons directly or indirectly involved in the running of the IJL Free Prize Draw; are excluded from entering the IJL Free Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
• The Prize selected and supplied by us are available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winner of the IJL Free Prize Draw.
• The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute the Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winner of the IJL Free Prize Draw is not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the IJL Free Prize Draw and/or the dates on which the IJL Free Prize Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the IJL Free Prize Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Website (www.jewellerylondon.com/register) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the IJL Free Prize Draw?
Entry is free of charge and no purchase is necessary.
• The Winner will be notified via email on Friday 4th December 2015 at the email address he/she supplied on entering the IJL Free Prize Draw. In order to redeem the Prize the Winner will be required to send their acceptance to us via email on or before 5 p.m. on 7th December 2015.
• We reserve the right to verify the entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the IJL Free Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the IJL Free Prize Draw offered by us. We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
8. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 05.11.2015.