REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
IJL 2016 Post Show Survey Prize Draws Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
• The IJL 2016 Post Show Survey Free Prize Draws (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the Prize Draws) are offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
• We are the organisers of the International Jewellery London event held on 4th – 6th September 2016 at Olympia, London (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as IJL).
• For all queries or issues with the Prize Draws, however, please contact:
Reed Exhibitions Limited (IJL)
Gateway House 28,
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8271 2144. We will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
• Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Prize Draws?
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the Prize Draws. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Prize Draws. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Prize Draws.
• Entrants must be over eighteen years of age at the date of entry in order to participate in the Prize Draws.
• To enter the Prize Draws, entrants must complete and return to us the IJL survey which will be sent to them by email.
• Entrants must be either exhibiting staff of exhibitors participating at IJL 2016, visitors or persons registered to visit IJL 2016 or IJL 2016 Diamond Club members/VIPs.
• All entrants who complete surveys and leave their details will be entered into the appropriate Prize Draw to win a case of champagne (the Prize). Three draws will take place; one from submitted surveys from exhibitors, one from submitted surveys from visitors and one from submitted surveys from Diamond Club members/VIPs. There are three identical Prizes.
• Entrants must ensure that the email address they provide when submitting their survey is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the Prize Draw in question. Our decision in this regard is final.
• Entrants will only be entitled one entry into the appropriate Prize Draw.
• All completed IJL surveys for each Prize Draw must be received before 30th September 2016. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited;
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Prize Draws;
are excluded from entering the Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
• The Prizes selected and supplied by us are available as the only prizes and shall be awarded to each winner of the Prize Draws.
• The Prizes are subject to availability and we may, at our discretion, substitute the Prizes for prizes of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winners of the Prize Draws are not entitled to cash alternatives to the Prizes and the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the Prize Draws and/or the dates on which the Prize Draws will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the Prize Draws without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the IJL Website (www.jewellerylondon.com) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Prize Draw?
Entry is via email by returning a completed survey and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
• After 30th September 2016, three entrants will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants from the three different categories of submitted surveys, namely the surveys for exhibitors, the surveys for visitors and the surveys for Diamond Club members / VIPS. (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winners).
• The three Winners will be notified via email before 5 p.m. on 1st October 2016 at the email addresses supplied by the Winners on entering. In order to redeem their Prize, each Winner will be required to send his or her acceptance to us via email on or before 5 p.m. on 8th October 2016. Failure to send an acceptance by the stipulated time and date may result in the entrant being disqualified.
• Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the fulfilment of the Prizes will be agreed with the IJL Marketing Team.
• We reserve the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility and to check his or her identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
We will only use your personal details to operate the Prize Draw, to send you updates about IJL 2016 and to notify you if you win the Prize Draw. Where we or other companies in our corporate group want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing), we will offer you the opportunity to agree or refuse this.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Prize Draws offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the IJL Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 16th August 2016.