It’s been a year since we launched the IJL Blog - can you believe it! We are proud to celebrate our first birthday.
We’ve had a great first year, posting a wide range of blogs about quirky wedding anniversary gifts through to the latest catwalk trends. We’ve also successful launched a number of blog competitions. We have two currently running at the moment so make sure you check them out as you could WIN a cuff from Links of London’s new jewellery collection ‘Night Time Garden’ or a magnum of Champagne from Thienot.
So to continue with the 1st anniversary theme we thought we would have a look at some number 1 facts!
- The 1st IJL to take place was in 1955
- IJL is the UK’s number 1 jewellery trade show
- A 1 year wedding anniversary gift is normally paper
- Our number 1 most read blog post over the year was ‘Top 5 Jewelry blogs’ http://www.jewellerylondon.com/en/blog/Top-5-Jewellery-Blogs/ with 10,163 page views
- The 1st largest diamond ever found was the Cullinan Diamond in January 1905
- 1 carat = 200 milligrams
- On 1st September 2014 IJL will be taking place
- It’s our 1st year in Olympia and it's also the 1st jewellery show to ever take place in Olympia!
We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our readers who have been supporting us throughout the past year, and hope you continue to do so. We are always open to new ideas, so if you think you have something worth blogging about, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org