It's quicker and easier to travel to Olympia by public transport, but we realise that sometimes you've just got to drive.
Olympia address: Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, W14 8UX.
- From M1/A1/M11/A10 take the A406 westbound to A4. Continue on A4 over Hammersmith Flyover, turn left onto the B317 (North End Road) and follow signs.
- From M4/A4 follow directions as above.
- From A3/M3 follow signs for central London, take Wandsworth or Putney bridges.
- From Wandsworth Bridge, turn left onto New Kings Road, turn right onto Fulham High Street, which becomes Fulham Palace Road. At Hammersmith roundabout turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow signs.
- From Putney Bridge, turn left onto Fulham Palace Road and follow directions as above.
- From M2/M20/A2 follow signs to central London, take Blackfriars, London, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Southwark, Chelsea or Battersea bridges, turn left along Embankment and follow signs.
- From A12/A13 follow signs for central London towards Tower or London Bridge. Don't cross the bridge, and instead continue along Embankment and follow signs.
Plan your route with google maps