UK Trade & Investment offers expertise and contacts through its extensive
network of specialists in the UK, and in British embassies and other diplomatic offices around the world. They provide companies with the tools they require to be competitive on the world stage.
With a global network of over 2,400 staff in more than 100 international markets. UKTI’s International Trade Advisers (ITAs) have years of business experience to offer companies.
UKTI provides many thousands of businesses with free support to help them achieve success overseas, and can also deliver more bespoke chargeable services, tailored to specific client needs.
UKTI provides companies with the ability to:
- Understand how to do business overseas
- Identify opportunities and open doors
- Reach customers/business partners not otherwise accessible
- Raise their profile and credibility overseas
- Overcome barriers to entry or expansion
- Improve overseas marketing strategy
- Gain access to information not otherwise available
- Understand the competition
- Access powerful research to inform management decisions
- Have the confidence to explore or expand in overseas markets