Editor's Choice recognises and showcases jewellery designers and producers exhibiting at IJL 2014 that are setting the latest consumer and fashion trends. The aim is to draw the attention of visiting retailers to those who are creating innovative and cutting-edge new jewellery collections.
Please note that only IJL 2014 exhibitors are eligible to enter.
Entries will be judged and selected by Claire Adler, Jewellery and Luxury Journalist.
The categories for submission are:
- Visual Impact - a show stopping piece or collection most likely to be picked up by press because it photographs brilliantly and will look great in a magazine.
- Technical Excellence - a piece or collection that boasts an impressive technical innovation or rarely used technique, resulting in a thought provoking jewel.
- Overall Originality - a piece or collection that celebrates individualistic style and shows off the unique talents of the designer.
- Commercial Vision - a piece or collection being produced in volume that demonstrates thorough research of the target market and trends and is likely to fly off the shelves.
- NEW FOR 2014 Most Innovative New Collection- submit 5 or 6 pieces from the same collection for consideration for this special award (the winner of this category will have their jewellery featured on the IJL Runway).
N.B. If entering a collection every piece must belong to one designer or brand.
The deadline has now closed.
Those that are chosen will receive prominent PR exposure in press materials before and at the Show. This will include special features in the following:
- Essential Guide
- Show Directory
- E-newsletters and IJL Edit
- IJL website
- Presented with winner signage for their stand onsite
View all the 2013 Winners