A free ATM is located opposite Kensington (Olympia) Station, on Olympia Way.
Banks in the area
- Barclays Bank: 208 Kensington High Street, W8 7RJ - t: 0845 755 5555
- HSBC: 92 Kensington High Street, W8 4SH - t: 0845 740 4404
- Lloyd's Bank: 112-114 Kensington High Street, W8 4SN - t: 0845 300 0000
- Natwest: 55 Kensington High Street, W8 5ED - t: 0845 303 0955
- Santander: 142-144 Kensington High Street, W8 7RL - t: 0845 765 4321
There are cloakrooms available at the event, a charge per item may be payable. There is ample space available for coats, bags, umbrellas, etc.
Odeon Cinema: 263 Kensington High Street, W8 6NA - t: 0871 224 4007
Health Club & Gym
37 Degrees: 10 Beaconsfield Terrace Road, W14 0PP - t: 020 7610 4090
- Charing Cross (A&E): Fulham Palace Road, W6 8RF - t: 020 8846 1234
- Cromwell Hospital (Private): Cromwell Road, SW5 0TU - t: 0800 169 1055
- Specsavers: 287 North End Road, SW6 1NP - t: 020 7471 0390
- Optical Express: 179 Kensington High Street, W8 6SH - t: 020 7376 1896
- David Faulder & Co: 218 Kensington High Street, W8 7RG - t: 020 7937 8790
Please book car parking through the office on 020 7598 2515, or through the EC&O website: http://www.olympia.co.uk/visiting/parking/book-parking.
- H Lloyd: 382 Kensington High Street, W14 8NL - t: 020 7603 4761
- Boots: 127a Kensington High Street, W8 5SF - t: 020 7937 9533
North End Post Office: 8-10 North End Road, W14 0SH
Please note that Olympia's parking tariff is applicable to all visitors and unfortunately no discounts are available, other than the daily pre-booked rate.
There are disabled bays available in the multi-storey car park at Olympia.
You are strongly advised to pre-book car parking as it is cheaper to book in advance.
Book online at any time, or call the advanced booking line on 020 7598 2515 between 0900-1700 Monday to Friday. Most major credit cards are accepted.
As a matter of policy Olympia will always try to accommodate Blue Badge Holders if practically possible.
Olympia Grand access is on Olympia Way. Lifts are then used to access each floor. For any special access requirements or requests please contact the switchboard on 020 7385 1200.