Earls Court Tube Station (Warwick Road) to Olympia
Take the special event bus service from stop C on Warwick Road. Buses leave at 00, 15, 30 and 45 minutes past each hour. First bus 0800, last bus at 1900. Please ensure you have a valid travel pass.
Alternatively, take bus route C1 from stop C on Warwick Road. Buses run every 10 minutes.
Download the travel guide for an overview of transport and hotels
The following buses all stop within a very short walking distance of Olympia.
- 9 - runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- 10 - runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- 27 - runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- 28 - runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- 49 - runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- 391 - runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.
If you would like help planning your route please visit TFL's journey planner.