- IJL attracted more senior level buyers in 2013. Proprietor/Owners rose by 5%. While Store Manager Attendance was up from 1.6% to 2.2%.
- 74% of the audience have direct responsibility for or influence on purchasing.
- In 2013 buyers attending IJL with a budget responsibility of between £100,000 – £1 million rose up to 14% from 9% in 2012.
- Attendance was up 1% internationally in 2013 yoy with a rise in visitors from France, Belgium, UAE and Sweden. Europe on the whole was up from 4.5% to 5.3%.
- 29.2% of these visitors were independent jewellery retailers.
- 81% of visitors attended IJL2013 to place an order and find inspiration.
- 69% of visitors interviewed placed immediate orders at IJL 2013.
- 87% of visitors are likely to return, that’s up 3% from 84% in 2012.
*Statistics compiled from visitor registration and post event research
Download the Post Show Fact Sheet